Our societies are facing raid changes and challenges posed either by globalization or by technological advancement. Perceptions, needs, attitudes and even values know major changes.
As a key decision maker or company knowing people’s reactions, perception and attitude towards your actions is of the utmost importance.
CURS has the best expertise and a long history in conducting public opinion polls, some of them illustrated below:
- 2017 – Nationwide poll regarding the Referendum for defining the Family; Beneficiary: Asociatia “Parinti pentru Ora de Religie”;
- 2016 – Enhancing the monitoring capacity for a good governance; Beneficiary: Societatea Academică din România;
- 2015 – Undeclared work – quantification techniques. The relation labor cost vs. undeclared work; Beneficiary: INCSMPS;
- 2015 – Nationwide survey regarding the inclusion on the labour market of the vulnerable groups; Beneficiary: Euro Best Team
- 2014 – Youth in Romania: worries, values, attitudes and life style; Beneficiary: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Romania;
- 2013-2014 – Sociological study regarding the social map of Bucharest and Bucharest Metropolitan Area Development; Beneficiary: Primăria MUNICIPIUL BUCUREŞTI;
- 2012-2013 – Determinants Analysis on Adolescents and Vulnerable Adolescents; Beneficiary: UNICEF Romania;
- 2012 – Panel survey among 2003, 2005 and 2007 graduates; Beneficiary: INCSMPS;
- 2012 – Nationwide poll regarding the political and civic participation in Romania; Beneficiary: Fundaţia Centrul de Resurse pentru Participare Publică CeRe;
- 2010-2011 – Dimension of Teachers Absenteeism in Roma and Non-Roma schools in Romania; Beneficiary: Roma Education Fund;
- 2010 – Social inclusion barometer; Beneficiary: UNIVERSITATEA BUCURESTI.