Developing a product and service requires knowledge on many aspects: price, packaging, name etc. that can be achieved through a thorough research among the target population.
Conducting a product test & research you will obtain:
- information and ideas for defining name of the product, on how the package should be in order to meet target consumer audience’s expectations;
- information on what makes your product unique in comparison with the products alike from other competitors, which are the strengths and weaknesses of your product against the other products;
- information on usage habits of the consumers with the product;
- information on customers’ switching intentions and reasons for doing so;
- information on how to make proper changes, if needed.